Sunday, October 15, 2006
learnt the fac dance today!
when i thought my sat was gonna be all free :(
but then agn, it was fun learning the dance. just that im seriously doubting the prospect of me dancing it next mon during the fac outing.
and the fact that we're gonna be dancing in the central plaza just makes it even worse:/

but oh wells.
GO CLAIRE!
you can do it! XDDD

open house yest was fun!
and slack. haha.
did almost nothing cept for going to st nics.
but haha nope. im definitely not complaining(:
and congrats to joce! for making oh such a blast! great job babe:):):)

so much've been happening the past few days.
and its only made me realise how lucky i am to have such good friends.
friends i know'll stay for life:))))

to kl, genesis!
you guys seriously make council so much more fun and crazy. but apart from all the silliness, thanks for being there for me always:) we must keep the shit spirit up always yea! hahaXDD

to siyun!
thanks for always being there to listen to my whining and grumbles. though you can drive me nuts with your craziness sometimes haha, but honestly, its really quite touching(:

to ping!
sorry for not immediately calling you up after the promos. but i'll never forget my bestie, i promise. thanks for never failing to support me, for being my soulmate, and for understanding me the best. and remember, i'll always be here for you too(: i so can't wait for next sat XD!

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIQI FISHBALL!
i miss you loads!
and dont you dare forget our outing eh!
LOVEEEEE XDDDD
and so she said at 12:22 AM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER